Tuesday, April 6, 2010

82nd Airborne 73rd Calvary Photos from home







I am going to try to put up Photos for Jarod, Tyler, and Tyson. The driver,sniper, and medic I am box buddies with in Afghanistan. here are shots from my travels working away from home. Here are 3 pictures from the Jackson Mississippi Zoo. I always felt like Radiation Therapist were a lot like Otters. They go at incredible speed when working, glide through their own domain with compassion and ease, and are slightly awkward out of their element. This is an Amur Leopard, and has only about 40 or 50 in the wild. Rare ,beautiful, and quietly powerful, it reminds me how much I miss my wife 500 miles from home. I know, I picked the wrong audience to whine to. At least, I have Chili. A white peacock, proving simple beauty is as powerful as gaudy coloring. This is a piece of Jackson Mississipi, for my box buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blind Puffin.

This little fellow was rescued at Seward, Alaska, in The Alaska Aquatic Center. What I thought was a beautiful red eyed bird was actually a very wonderful blinded Puffin. Instead of being seal bait; he lives a very calm life in the Aquatic Center. This picture speaks wonders of the need to value life. I am no bleeding heart, but I do fight the great demon cancer on a daily basis. I think this Puffin represents the least of these, very well. He is a great symbol for the beauty of compassion

Followers

About Me

My photo
Sugar Land, Texas, United States
Traveling Radiation Therapist who happens to love Photography and is on a budget,a very low budget